Tired of buying hex tool sets that come with 120 bits, even when you only need 6 of them?
The AirTac Ultimate Toolkit is a durable screwdriver kit with 6 interchangeable bits (stored inside the handle!), all of which are implemented in our very own AirTac products. Whether you're working on a CRBN Upper, Gearbox, or simply just need a screwdriver, this is all you'll need to reach for.
The Ultimate toolkit is perfect to toss into your pocket or gear bag, and it does absolutely everything you need to build an HPA rifle.
- M1.5: Adjusts tunable triggers (Maxx, Speed)
- M2: Disassembles CRBN front/back sights, one of the most common screws
- M2.5: Remove M4 gearbox screws / ESG screws, Adjust HPA Regulator PSI
- M3: Body Pins, ESG Screw Adjustments
- 3/32: Adjust Wolverine and Polarstar Regulator PSI
- Philips: Open up M4 gearbox, install trigger board screw
This AirTac Ultimate Toolkit includes:
- 6 Interchangeable bits (Philips head, 3/32, M1.5, M2, M2.5, M3)
- Durable steel construction
- Laser engraved with AirTac markings
- In-handle bit organizer
- O-ring secured lid